As players progress throught the vast landscapes of Ankhmaron , they will encounter items in various forms, each with it's own purpose in helping the player reach the end of the storyline. If an item is obsolete or unneeded by the player, can be sold to Vendors for Gold . Some items, such as certain Legendary Equipment, cannot be sold.
CAUTION: Items that were created before your character was loaded into the game cannot be picked up by your character. You cannot give other players items that were saved.
Items come in the follows forms:
- Armor - Armor can be purchased , crafted or sourced from monsters around the map as drops. Armor is used to defend the player from oncoming attacks and provide bonuses to the player to boost their effectiveness in combat.
- Weapons - Weapons can be purchased , crafted or sourced from monsters around the map as drops. Weapons provide bonuses to increase the effectiveness of a player in combat.
- Miscellaneous Items - A unique item type that only certain classes may use. They provide a variety of different bonuses.
- Crafting Materials - Crafting materials can be purchased or sourced from monsters around the map as drops. Crafting materials are used with recipes in order to craft items.
- Recipes - Recipes can be purchased or sourced from monsters around the map as drops. Recipes are the key component used to craft specific items for use throughout the game.